'Flamingo' Linen Top
Ships by July 13th
Attention to detail is our thing!
The 'Flamingo' Linen Top is made from strong fuchsia linen. Features a cropped silhouette and oversized armholes to accentuate the loose fit. Borders are hand-embroidered by artisan women from Medellin, Colombia and embellished with tiny pink beads to make it a master piece.
Wear yours with the 'Flamingo' Linen Shorts
Details & Care
This garment is handmade. Due to this hand-made process each piece is unique and there can be slight irregularities.
Beachwear Care Instructions
To ensure a long lasting garment life please dry clean all linen pieces.
Swimwear Care Instructions
1. If you have been in the ocean or pool rinse right away in cold water
2. Only hand wash your bikini after wearing with cold water, using a mild, gentle soap.
3. Do not put your bikini in the dryer, or wring them out to dry, as these can cause your bikini to lose shape and stretch out. Lay flat to dry
We ship your order within 3 business days of payment approval.
Sometimes we may need additional time to fulfill orders and in this case we will contact you immediately.
We do not offer refunds, but we do offer returns and exchanges on items not worn within 30 days of receipt.
Before returning any item, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (+57) 316 6006 966
1. Send them to Cra 13 #85-39 Of 608, Bogotá D.C.
2. We will contact you when your return has been received and processed.
3. Once we receive the item, we will proceed to send the new order.
IMPORTANT: In case of exchanges or returns, you will pay the return shipping cost, we do not refund any shipping or payment costs.